H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

random? Thursday, April 29, 2010

natalynn gave me these today,so cute!!! >.<


hahaha,for me wan!!! =P


today in class keep take off and wear back his cloth =D


opps,he shy!next time i wan make pants for it!!!


natalynn gave me this strawberry chocolate
look yummy!


exchange with xinying wan...so cute!!!


natalynn draw wan,nice is it?





my dad came back from San Francisco and Canada!!!
he bought many chocolate!!! =D


this very nice!!!


dark chocolate my favourite!!!
it macadamia nuts got dipped honey wan!so nice!!!


we ate it =P


recycle bag..European very recycle wan!!
my dad put it "kiam hu" @__@


100% ?!


my dad bought this for us,so cute!
it body can move wan!!!


when it sit...


and of course ferrero rocher!our favourite!
but now i love the macadamia dark chocolate!!!


did you realize it become smaller?
can see the blank between them..


it was bigger last time!!!


and key chains,the soft toy wan is for us,another two is my dad bought for himself wan..
the bear and the moose very cute is it?!8.99 canada dollar EACH!!!so expensive!
another two about rm10++ each =.="


my moose canada police >__<
see the canada logo?!hee..
natalynn named it moosey!!
i called it moosey moosey =P





gonna have my hair cut!

bye!

30th April 2010
3:19pm




11:38 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog