H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

my sunday =D Monday, April 26, 2010

i woke up quite early,cause got tuition,

when i lai chuang,i just realized dont have tuition =.=

then my mum said faster go clean up!my brother want bring us go eat..

so i cleaned up faster,then dint eat my beloved breakfast =(

out of my imagine!my brother bring us went to red box!!!

oh,how about my beloved breakfast?i'm kinda hungry that time..

so...sing of course!me and my sis sang many leehom's songs =P

my brother order red box's food for us =D yummy!!!i ate curry chicken spaghetti.for
my brunch.

we sang 3 hours,we reached home about 3pm *i'm sleepy!

then i slept on sofa,xinying called me many times! =P

i woke about 5pm,and xinying called me when the moment i opened my eyes,i talked
with her with my still-sleepy voice..

xinying:"yor,you finally wake up!"

me:"har..."

xinying:"so fast!!!"

owh,i thought she will scold me why sleep so long =.=

then cheetion fetched me about 6pm,went to heng ee harmonica concert.

before that,of course i ate!

i cooked a packet of korean instant noodle *yummy

and i drank a cup of coffee,i'm sleepy...

i reached home about 11pm i think (forget dy..)

then,played computer awhile,then tidy up my bag of course!

oohhh,already 12am that time,i asked many peoples that need bring what books

but nobody reply me!!! =(

but after that many peoples reply me,yiwen reply me 2am++ =.=

i dont know why i woke that time,so i blur blur reply her too =.=

here my sunday!!

mean i wasted my weekend again T^T

haizzzzzz

wish me good luck in mid-term exam la!!!

although still long time!but i'm very worried!!!



26th April 2010
4:03pm
12:38 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog