H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

my saturday morning Friday, April 23, 2010

mean just now...

this saturday i choose to wake earlier and go to market =)

if not,i will sleep till so late wan..

actually i have to go to hmnc practice,but nobody fetch me nobody at home,so...

and this saturday,my sis and weiming need go to school,

well,come back to my topic.

i set my alarm 8am,but woke at 9am =P

after cleaning,yea,go to the beautifully market!!!

actually i want go buy handkerchief,my kakak washed all also missing =.="

i walk to the beautifully market that near my beautifully house for first time...

oh,i cant find the handkerchief stall,hmmm,maybe dint come.

then i bought some cute stuff ^__^,used rm6 =.=

okay,i go home.

eh,nothing to eat,hmmm,go buy soy-bean milk,then can go behind mamak buy roti
canai eat.

i walk to the beautifully market that near my beautifully house for second time...

buy soy-bean milk...90 cents! =D

go home.

then i go mamak...

oh no!!!roti canai finished already!!! =.=

humph!i need walk to the beautifully market that near my beautifully house for third time...

buy what to eat le???

hmmm...of course my favorite food in the beautifully market that near my beautifully house!

that's 炒金旦面!

rm2.60...

then went home enjoyed my breakfast!!!

when i finished my breakfast,already 10:15am =(

drink more water peeps!!!

the weather is so hot!!!

last time if i go market in the morning wont sweating want,

but nowadays...my cloth also wet!!!

our earth really sick already!!!

so please save the earth!!!

"heal the world,make it a better place,not just for you,and not just for me,but for everybody!!!"


~PEACE~

=D




24th April 2010
10:43am

7:19 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog