H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st July 2009
today i follow my sis go qb

she go learn account from his friend

i go juz wan buy the math reference book

hehe,my dad giv me money buy it

RM27.90 a wei!!!although not my money oso heartache

my sis study at rotiboy,so i must eat rotiboy la!!emm,yummy!!

my dad cum bring us about 4pm,time to tuition!!

my dad say late nvm,so...

on the way home,i start stomachache

gosh!!become more pain..

after eat medicine,i take a rest,so din go tuition

about 7pm,my dad wan go balik pulau again

tis time not go there eat laksa dy..

tis time wan go there eat ppl de "lao qia mie"

tat time i pain till gonna cry,so dun wan go,at home wif "kakak"

about 9:30pm,i get well,i go downstair

at the corner of our home stair,have some box put food de..

i hear "sze sze sze sze",sound of plastic bag

i go for take a look,n i kick wif my leg

gosh!!!i seen a mice,the mice look at me,n continue eating the 豆签

i duno wat can i do,it dun scare me oso!!instead i scare it..

kakak cum back from throwing rubbish,we take stick ready to get it out

finally it out,formerly it cum from drain

walau!!it finish eat a packet of 豆签,geng a!!

tat nite is my sweet night,i sleep very deep..


at here,i wan announce i anti-computer FAIL!!hehe


gonna study..
2nd July 2009
4:45pm
1:42 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog