H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th July 2009
today we celebrate wen chien birthday

she birthday is 26th July

we celebrate early!!

i buy a slice of raspberry yogurt cake

huay wei share money wif me..

then xin yi,amanda n chanice buy snack

but we eat all XP

heheh,time to give she the cake

n we bring xin yi bottle to "pour" wen chien

hehe,we so.....always play water

huay wei start to "pour" she first

continue wif me...

n wen chien take her big tupperware bottle pour me back!!

gosh,my back all wet!!hehe,but fun too

i put at room,til 11pm stil hav a bit wet..



when wen chien,huay n chanice back,

i continue wif xin yi..

xin yi pour my front

tis dry den my back wan..



i wanna give wen chien tis monday

a empty box?

no la,i do a voodoo doll tat follow his face,n the spongebob is i draw wan!!
the taekwondo pose kinda funny..my spongebob cute or not?

the birthday card..

childish spongebob again..hehe
thanks megan so much,i ask her some words XP my english so bad!!!

just now i specially go market buy the spongebob sticker

i buy a book,left wan i can use..

last year xinhong giv me spongebob sticker,i stick it on my ruler

n now the spongebob gonna "disfigurement",i take tape to "steady" it

xinhong dibuang now,miss you xinhong!!

Happy Birthday,Wen Chien!!

26th July 2009
1:32pm
9:44 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog