H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

12nd July 2009 Saturday, July 18, 2009

12nd July 2009
today we going to......genting?
no la,we go balik pulau!!
tis pic look blur coz the camera problem..


gonna go down!!
but...the stair juz half(tsunami break it),so cant go down
n my dad oso dun let us go down,coz the wave so big,dangerous..

waw!!!!the wave really big,u see..

drain beside the beach..
i think tis is drain wif teh 3 in 1,haha,wan drink??
my dad say"哇,很像咯,要喝吗?"
n i tel my dad"哎哟,忘记带杯来."
haha,idiot izzit?
my pose..nice!!hehe

hellllllloooooooo!!wat r u looking?

oo...juz banana oni ma..see til like..chey!!



we go another beach..
my mum see tis n say"报纸讲啊,珍珠粉就是用这些壳做的咯!嗯..不好的啊!"
opps,i forget tel u,tis is dried-oyster-shell

hehe,tis is my sis hand
mine wan is teh 3 in 1,she wan is???i think kopi o GUA..

i take tis pic..
nice?the people catching fish

we seen tis cat,it waiting fish..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
n my dad "play" the cat

u see!!my dad so bad lo!!

u see!!AGAIN!!pity cat..

my sis,my dad n the cat

even if my dad catch it,but stil look like my dad..
my dad"ki ci"it,hahax


we wanna go back,my dad say bye to the cat..

we abandon it...it look alone
bye..



we go to???i dun noe wat the place name


nice view,izzit?

n we seen tis..
weird-shape-buiding...
n we noe tat is Dewan Seri Al-Ahzari

we buy snack!!
we love snack!!
we very love snack!!
we very very love snack!!
we very very very love snack!!
we very very very very love snack!!
we.............................................love snack!!
n we eat snack!!
haha




we gonna eat balik pulau laksa


i seen tis in the kopitiam
can u see?it is"一本万利"

hohoho,my laksa!!!
veeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyy very deliciouuuuuuuuuusssss!!!!!!!
n very famous de..


at the time
at the place
on the fatty face
on the chin
my sis seen hav a long beard
n......
do idiot thing




after tat,we go 观景台


wawwwwww!!!!very beautiful lo...
cant believe penang sea oso can see hav layer colour
brown>>>green>>>blue


hehe,my dad look like in maze garden

my sis wanna pull it out!!!

haha my guitar!!gonna perform!!
no la...i din so clever,but i wan learn la!!!
wan learn many many,piano,keyboard,guitar,drum,violin.....


look like in a place dun hav ppl izzit?hehe

there hav a fruit stall,many many fruits
my mum buy many many o..



long time din go my brother house,yeah!!!gonna go..

on the way,we saw many beautiful n big house!!jealous lo..XP

hehe,a bit blur,coz car is moving!!

if any one is mine....siok lo!!!

tis look like hav many room

tis design special..i think is france design..

all rich ppl..

must very expensive wan..



reach my brother house

but my brother din at home

nvm,hav sao sao n xin lei!!

xin yi go....maybe piano lesson

dining room there hav a big mirror

i seen tis new thing...my brother love antique,but tis is change from bank de
tis is radio+clock,special izzit?i love it too..

hehe,xin lei ask me take pic,n she posing there n wait me,she very cute lo...
ong time no see,her face change many lo..take pic wif my sis n the old camera..

haha,i wan take pic too!!but tis pic look weird..

i love tis lock,it history very funny
my brother buy a new lock,den go police station change de..haha
kinda fel the police stupid.. xP
tis stil can use the,hav key too,i like it!!

u guess wat is tis?
sewing machine or table?
hehe,tis is my brother make his own de,"sewing machine table"
can see the wall colour?
yea,it is gold colour,i like it!!

22nd July 2009
10:10am
9:27 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog