H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Thursday, May 28, 2009

25 May 2009
yeah!!finally my exam end dy...

today i can play computer dy..hoho

long time din use my computer,but my sister hav use la..

last week i start study,i sleep 2 or 3 hours oni,hav sum day i din sleep at all xD

after tis i can sleep till enuf..holiday is coming soon dy lo!!


26 May 2009
T.T today sum teacher giv us the result dy..

all very bad,but i approve of my result dy..

haiz..i think i should more hard-working next time exam..

i wan go better class next year!!


27 May 2009
waw,recently i sleep 3am n wake up about 10am..

wat i do le??haha,i watch tv..

12-1am hav ladies first,1-2am hav D.I.E,1.30-3am hav good idea..

today i din eat tiok rice,all bachang..xD

tis week i din go canteen at all

but my spending money hampir habis!!

haha,all use to buy sweet n snack dy..xD

i so gud de,i buy n belanja my friend xD

if my sister know,must scold me wan..

shh...dun tell her..haha

but i hav left sum for her,maybe she din scold gua..hehe


9.13pm
5:48 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog