H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Polo Wednesday, May 13, 2009

that day sunday(10th may),my father bring me to tesco..

before that,i like go opposite my school buy polo,80 cents.

that day wen chien go tesco buy polo,just 60 cents!

so,this time i have chance to tesco,i must buy polo!

i see here and see there,but...i dint found polo..

so i ask wen chien,she say at counter,but not every counter also have de..

but...i really lucky le,my father go de counter have polo,hohoho...

i crazy take till 5 polo..i thought can eat at least 1 week,but...

tuesday already finish..T.T

i introduce you..polo really nice ler,and also cheap..

so...
buy polo and support polo!!xD


13th may 2009
now already 8:37pm
time to get my dinner(i hungry already le)


4:58 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog