H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Chinese New Year 2009 Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy new year!!erm..now already May leh..because i just use blog ma..

my mother do steamboat..at that time,we eat untill sien..but now,quite miss the steamboat leh..
waw,have many leh..have 鱼丸,云吞,水饺,蟹肉,鱼,肉,虾,鲍鱼,菜,and many many..
my father smart leh..xD
u see!i decorate de a!!actually my sister have help me a bit la..nice or not?
professional..
we are gambling..
waw,she so careful about her hand..
she is waiting patiently..hmm,good habit!!xD
father,mother and son same pose..^^V




we are going to kek lok si temple..
hmm,good view...i take this picture de a!! i clever leh..xD nice?


my little niece,what r u doing?! hmm,i know! you are a cute and pretty model,so you should do a pose..hmm,good pose!




we also go to bukit bendera..is my first time to bukit bendera!!
we are waiting the cable car..my two little cute nieces and me..^^V and also can see my sister from the mirror..
help me!!we going bump another cable..no la,actually we going the left de railway,and the cable is going to right de railway..
there also have "fire show" something like this picture..the girl so "geng"o..
this is the night scene of penang from bukit bendera..
we take photo with the model of the old cable car..my kakak ah lian,why you see us untill like that,i know we all pretty la.xD
same pose^^V we look like sibling o..actually is my little niece..
hmm...this just really is sibling la..
my two little cute nieces,what are you doing?and you want kick who??
hohoh!!i going to boom...erm..boom...no la,i so good de,i wont boom people de la..






yeah!!my favourite-Sushi King!!i love my father so much...he pay the money..
waw!!we eat untill RM185.50,because this is my sister and mine favourite ma..



T.T my chinese new year just end like that,i feel no enough la!!

haiz..wait next year la..
1:56 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog