H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

2010 CNY (miss =P) Saturday, February 27, 2010

12 Feb 2010
ooppps,i miss this part =)

its last day we study before cny

Natalynn give me this great thing
I NATALYNN ONG
she paste it on my pinafore =D

back home,me n ming play with Charco again
he very like his giant burger.
but he very very very very love his "ba boo ba boo bone"
muahahahahha



then,i go gp with my sis-in-law and hooiling.

hooiling's leopard print bag,nice!!

i was very PINK that day..

many mirror


i think of this again...
mirror mirror on the world...

*random
while waiting my sis-in-law..
we were very tired!!!

about evening,we go queensbay mall..
after shoooooooppppp,we eat Nandos!!!
we 2 persons eat RM40++
thanks my sis-in-law!!!



18 Feb 2010
i was go eewen's house that day...

nothing to say.... XP





24 Feb 2010

ooopppps,that day school reopen dy..

but still counted as cny,cause still 十一.

but...i forget where we go that day dy,

i just remember we go out with hooichen.


oooooo!!!!i suddenly remember dy!!!

we go mc donald eat prosperity burger!!!

发财汉堡堡!!!

soooooooooooooo yummy!!!

and i saw hazel there too,but she talking,so i din call her,paiseh ya..




27 Feb 2010
7:05pm





Labels:

2:12 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog