H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

拜天公 Thursday, February 25, 2010

21 Feb 2010
that night we 拜天公

but,not just hokkien bai wan arr??

we r 朝洲人 wor..

so we din bai bamboo cane

just simple..


my mom ready wan,fruit basket!!nice?

my bro keep ask me help he take photo =.=

capture charco with flash light,
wooow,his eye so nice!!blue colored!!

focus!!but failed =P

my mum n my kakak do wan,geng lo..

focus!!!yea,success!!

mi gu,the colour so weird hor??

hahahahhaha,my bro keep take photo,
can see my sis??
*blur


we sooooo bored at home,so we walk to my bro house...

the street to my bro house so nice..

yuuuuhhuuuu,reached my bro's house..

focus!!!yea,success again..

firework..

handmade pineapple,so expensive!!
rm30++

i thk of this again...
who live in the pineappla under the sea?
spongebob squarepants!!

muahahahhaha

my bro's house change new wallpaper..

i like this!!!but like too PINK!!

this nice too..

i love this crystal light sooo much!!

sugar..

i thk of this dy...
my lips like sugar
my lips like sugar...

hahahahah.siaolala.

baked pork!!

my bro buy wan,so cute >.<
with yong yong there..

guess what is this??
its chicken,but i thk maybe my bro din siram air
so..."lut mo" dy..

my bro..

yea,we play firecracker.
when i take this photo,i gonna deaf @.@

rubbish!!

my bro buy many fire cracker!!


focus!!soo nice!!

compare...

u see!!our lane soooo diam n sooooo sien..

firework!!


my dad go 姓?桥 take photo,den car jam,cant cum bec
12am+++ just come back..

gonna play mahjong..
26 Feb 2010
3:41pm
10:18 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog