H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Friday, September 18, 2009

19th Sep 2009
today i go school,harmonica.

end 11:30am,i go 711 buy bread eat

den i saw a thing i realy miss n realy wan to eat!!!

tat...

...

...

...

...

hahahaha,nothing la...

juz kit kat!!! XP

i c the price,wow!!!RM1.40 each

i think...wan buy for my sis or not

mmm...mmm...tat so expensive,dun buy la,buy for myself ok dy

mmm...mmm...but,i fel like tat my sis pity

finally.......

.......

......

.......

......

i buy 2,1 for myself,1 for my sis



way go to my dad factory...

chanice cal me say"hey,xiu min,317 hav ur darling-lee hom!!!he sing man in the
mirror!fast watch!!"

but...

i go my dad office,cant watch T.T

haiz...



2:04pm
lunch time!!
n kenji come ^^
10:53 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog