H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Thursday, August 13, 2009

recently i think is "mosquito season"
although my house,tuition claz or skul oso many mosquito bite me!!
grrr,geram!!
in my study room
under computer table
i noe hav some mosquito there
i sit there,i can fel the mosquito fly around my leg
after few minute,the mosquito bite me!!
although i sit wif my sis,it oso juz bite me,why ya?
emmm,i think my blood more delicious xP
yesterday i geram n put my leg on the table,
the mosquito bite my thigh,GRRRR!!
today before i enter my study room,i spray them wif "shieldtox attack"
heheh,i noe i very evil..but i realy cant endure,very itch u noe?!
bite til my leg all is mosquito bite.

gosh!i headache again!!
9:53pm
13rd Aug 2009
6:42 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog