H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Christmas Week。 Sunday, December 25, 2011

19th Dec 2011
I promised XinYing and YiYen to save money.
but... HEHE.
I went out that day..

Chatime. again!
Buy 1 Free 1.

then Gurney.
Buy tickets.
walk around.

*in cinema*
me : hmm, that look like amanda!
       she walk over me!
       what?!
       that's amanda!
Amanda: excuse me.. thank you.
*piak!*  *hit on amanda's butt*
amanda : hey! xiumin!

haha! we are super duper 有缘,
i thought situation like this just will saw in movie.
Same day. Same mall. Same time. Same movie. Same hall.
and we sat together!!

anyway, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE really awesome!
刺激 some more funny!





21st Dec 2011
my phone battery dry up.
and i din't charge it either.
cause i know it's nobody will contact me.
haha!
sorry about that.

cause i can't wake without alarm.
and Huay Wei them reach.
I woke after they came up to my room.
i know i'm terrible.
sorry!

that's really a chance a appreciated!
all of us were gather!
finnaly!
Huay Wei, Shun Yee, Amanda & Chanice.

went to market.
for our breakfast.
walk around for cheap cloth.
HAHA!

play comp..
talk.
laugh.
and we Chatime together!

after they went home.
i helped my mum 搓汤圆.
and we can't wait for others day.
so we cook some and enjoy it very much!



22nd Dec 2011
McD breakfast.
then.
went e gate.
walk around.
saw choir rehearsal .
we was trying to book for Christmas eve.
but.
TAO full.
ALL FULL.
nowadays.
got money also can't eat.

then.
went Straits Quay.
walk around and look around at Delicious.
trying to book.
but FULL.
so just order 2 cakes.
Strawberry cheesecake was taste like medicine!
they do not eat cheesecake.
so at the end.
I ate all the cheesecake!
it's feel so full when you have all the cheesecake!

my mum said
:"Christmas eve eat what also can, don't eat cake liao!"

LOL!
haha!
it's my favourite cheesecake!



23rd Dec 2011
after HL manicure.
went Queensbay.
for our brunch.
老油鬼鬼 again.
HAHA.

night...
wei ying came.
went Pasar Malam.
again.
eat and searching for cheap cloth!
haha!
buy nothing.
then home.



24th Dec 2011
here and there.
tidy up our room.
then prepare...
for Christmas eve!

Straits Quay.
we does not do reservation.
went there.
walk around.
take photographs.



went Agua restaurant.
luckily there was seats for us.

dad was order a steak, 70% cook.
i like it so much!
at the end.
i'm the one finished it.
HAHA.

Bro finally found parking after we were finished all dishes.
we Starbucks while waiting for Bro eating.

sitting there.
chit chat.
photo photo photo.
the foreigner sat behind us help me put on his reindeer hairband.

and they volunteer to hep us done this photo! same. they help us put on theirs hairbands.
they are so friendly!

i was lost my green hairband! miss it much!

waiting for countdown.


Fruuze when waiting for countdown.
 we are so disappointed, no firecrackers.

left at 12:15am.
reached home about 1:45am.

tired.



25th Dec 2011
afternoon went to relatives wedding lunch.
they was married and have dinner at Malacca,
just another lunch for us,
so we does not need to went there.
too far for us..

we were very full last night!
does not take breakfast this morning.

after that lunch.
we does not eat anymore.

we are really very FULL!
hahah!



*gonna tidy up my room...
26th Dec 2011
2:38pm

10:09 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog