H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Friday, April 1, 2011

LOL, my blog was full of last year post!

and those post really stupid, and some happy memory and maybe some really bad, sad memory..

i really hope to delete all those memories in school last year, they really hurts, even just think little of them, read little of them or just see them a little bit, really really hurts, cant the knife leave my heart please?

really hard to take the pain that created by a friend that you trust..

okay.. stop, stupid girl..


let's say about this year...

it may be a nice, fun class, i hope school will remain the class like this year =)
this year..

many people left, or gonna leave..

wuan xin the first, who made me first time cry in front the one i hope she's not leaving..

clarise the next, although we know since form 1, we lass talk, but we still can be good..

and who come next?

can stop it?

my dear friends, dont leave, i wanna hug you all tight!


i think this april will be the busiest month in my life, but thank god there will be some fun,

but... after the fun, i will be crazy @.@

exam coming!!

mid year exam!

it's important for me to prove i'm not stupid!

等着瞧吧! ^.<
8:58 AM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog