H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Friday, March 26, 2010

27th March 2010
today really a super duper boring day!!!

soooo,updated blog!!!

ahhhhaaaaaaaahhhaaa.siaolala!!!!

today talk about before,during & after exam la..

before exam...
what is the paper writing??
hmm,that my sisi write wan..


*No PC~
Anti PC~
(22/3-25/3)

does this work??
NO!!!

ahha,i play computer also XP
so,i make it cant work =P




during exam...
study.study.study.
of course wil hungry!!!
1 day...i cook korea 辛辣面(u noe?)
then my dad fried egg for me!!! =D


hmm,i just noe my dad fried egg so nice and nice in looking wan!!
so round izit?
p/s: my dad din use the shape wan!!he fried this "free hand"
look yummy izit?
YA!really very delicious!!
=D




after exam...
hmmmm,my table like saisai
full of boooooooooksss

that day i cant found my phone for 2 days,
finally found it between these books =.=

of course i tidy up my table!!
so,now my table clean again..



~END~



hahhaa,nothing to talk about,
sure u wil feel...
"what is this lame post?!"
aha!!



BYE



HEY,STOP!!!



REMEMBER TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS TONIGHT!!!
~SAVE THE EARTH~



okay,realy bye now.
BYE.



27th March 2010
3:21pm

11:58 PM
All material © Just. Xiumin. 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog